McBurney Funeral Home located just one block west of the main street in a beautiful century-old white brick house, which was initially built as a private residence by well-known Wingham pioneer, Fred Johnson in 1901. In the early 1950s, the former residence was converted into a funeral establishment run by three generations of Walker family members. An addition to the existing funeral home more than doubled the size of the building in 1963. The funeral home chapel was added in 2005 to expand the funeral home once again and meet the ever-changing needs of the funeral business. Both visitation areas were tastefully redecorated in 2011.
McBurney Funeral Home Ltd.,
The sign in front of our funeral home was designed and supplied by Wingham Memorials. The green granite sign has distinctive gold lettering.
We offer a compete line of new funeral professional vehicles all in traditional black.
Tasteful furniture and decor contribute to the relaxed atmosphere of our visitation and service areas.
One of our visitation areas.
Our visitation area foyer.
The chapel looking from front to back...
The chapel looking from back to front.
A wheel chair ramp providing access to our visitation area is located at the side of our building.
The foyer of the chapel showing the ramped access to the main level.
McBurney Funeral Home
35 Patrick Street W.
P.O Box 61
(P) (519) 357-1170
(F) (519) 357-4510